In this post:
1. How to buy a Myria Node?
Once the Myria Node Sale is live (April 7, 2023), head to purchase a Myria Node, head to https://myria.com/nodes/
A user must meet the following criteria to be eligible to purchase a Myria Node
- User has a MetaMask Account
- User has a MYRIA Wallet & Account (created using 'Connect Wallet' on myria.com)
- User has verified an email address for their MYRIA Account
- User has deposited sufficient $MYRIA into their MYRIA Wallet on myria.com
Myria Nodes can only be purchased with MYRIA tokens. The transaction does not incur any gas or transaction fees.
* Numbers used in screenshot are example only
2. How much does it cost to purchase a Myria Node?
The price of Myria Nodes will increase as more Nodes are purchased. The price escalation continues until the sale of 40,000 Myria Nodes is complete.
The price of a Myria Node License rises over time, with the pricing model being set in $USD and converted to MYRIA tokens at the time of purchase.
- The price of a Myria Node License is determined by three things:
- Price Ramp - the $USD amount the price will rise at a given moment
- Price Increment - how often the price will rise (based on the additional number of Node Licenses sold)
- Batch Size - the period a combination of Price Ramp & Price Increment holds before a new combination of Price Ramp & Price Increment is set
|Ramp count||Price ramp||Ramp increment||Batch size||Total ramp in batch||Starting price||Ending price|
⚠️ Myria Node is not an investment. Ownership of a Myria Node or the use of Myria services does not represent or constitute any ownership right or stake, share or security, debt or equivalent right, or any right to receive any future revenue or form of participation in or relating to any blockchain or digital reward, including Myria Reward.