Welcome to Myria Wallet! This post will help you set up your Myria wallet so you can enjoy your non-custodial wallet designed to facilitate your Myria L2 token and NFT transactions and transfer of assets between Ethereum L1 and Myria L2.
📝 Note, to create a Myria Wallet, you must:
- Have a Metamask Wallet
- Use a supported browser with the Metamask browser installed
🖥 Myria Wallet and Myria Marketplace supports the below browsers:
How to create a Myria L2 Wallet?
- Click the 'Connect Wallet' button in the header.
- Follow Metamask browser extension instructions to connect your Metamask Wallet.
- Sign the contract displayed in the Metamask popup.
- Click 'Ok'.
- Congratulations, you have now set up your Myria Wallet! Add an email address to your new account to receive transaction notifications.
- Now you can deposit from Ethereum L1 to your Myria Wallet.