By listing your NFT asset on the Myria NFT marketplace, it allows for other users to find and purchase it.
📝 You can find all asset transaction history under the History tab of your Myria wallet
How to list an asset for sale?
- Navigate to your ‘Inventory. You can do this by clicking on your profile picture icon or by clicking on the three dots in your Myria Wallet dropdown.
- Click on the NFT you'd like to sell and click ‘List Item For Sale’.
- Input your desired listing price and click ‘Confirm Listing’.
- You will see a pop-up confirming 'Item Listed Successfully'.
How to modify an asset price?
- To make changes to the sale price, click into the NFT you want to modify the price for
- Click 'Modify Listing'
How to delist an asset price?
- If you no longer wish to sell your NFT, click into the NFT you want to delist
- Click 'Unlist this item'