In this post:
1. What is a Myria Node?
Myria nodes underpin Myria’s ecosystem. Each node contributes to the ecosystem's growth by providing functions necessary to run a decentralized and secure layer 2 network. Myria nodes are responsible for the circulation of MYRIA and other in-game tokens into the market. There will only ever be 40,000 Myria nodes. Myria node operators will be contributing to the growth of the Myria ecosystem. Those who operate their nodes to the daily requirement will be rewarded with daily $MYRIA distribution. Learn more about the MYRIA reward distribution here. Learn more about Myria reward distribution here.
Myria node operators contribute to the scaling of future digital asset ownership. Nodes will be used for various activities, including:
- Initial network tests
- Decentralized data storage
- Oracles, which are data feeds that provide smart contracts with off-chain data
2. Myria Node Operating Requirements
Myria Node operators must operate their nodes for 6 hours a day to receive their Myria node distribution points. Running a node for more than 6 hours a day will not yield more rewards.
3. Myria Node Rewards
Myria node operators who run their nodes for the minimum required time period in each cycle will receive:
- Daily MYRIA token distributions. Distribution works on the basis of a point system. Learn more about Myria node distribution here.
- A random drop of exclusive NFTs that can be used in the Myria ecosystem of games. Note that NFT items are a bonus reward, not the main incentive.
- Governance rights